is made using rice bran, mixed with a group of highest quality bacterial cultures, teeming with billions of live microbes, ready to ferment and compost your food scraps. Bokashi acts as compost accelerator speeding up the breakdown process of kitchen waste into fertilizer, with odor control.
- Produces Organic manure from Kitchen Waste
- Turns your kitchen waste into super-food for your garden, lawns and house plants
- No foul odor when done an-aerobically.
100% Natural & No Chemicals Used
500 gm: Rs. 80/-
How to Use:
- Add food waste into a compost bin, sprinkle Bokashi and press down.
- Repeat Process when making a new layer of food waste.
- Keep full compost bin aside for 4 weeks.
- Drain liquid at the bottom of the bin every 3-4 days, and dilute in 1:100 ratio for foliar spray.
- Create a small layer of Soil/CocoPeat and add few inches of the fermented compost, repeat cycle till pot is full
- After 2 – 4 weeks, plant your plants into this Bokashi enriched soil.
- Close the Bokashi packet after every use.
- Don’t add liquid, plastic and bones to compost.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
New Delhi -110030.